Time to plan for 1.0

Daniel Franke dfoxfranke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:18:14 UTC 2017

If we're aiming for a September 28 release then I propose we should
have a dev freeze by September 1. Bug fixes only during that month;
anything that's mere polishing goes on a branch.

I don't want to release 1.0 without having
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization-01
implemented. As of the last IETF meeting I'm confident that there
aren't going to be any significant normative changes before it's
finalized. I'll make the time for this before my proposed September 1
freeze.