Documentation request/opportunity

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Apr 13 07:45:07 UTC 2017

I think we need a chart/table showing the types of packets we send and expect
to receive.

And another table of the config commands and the packets they
generate/process.

Maybe there should be notes about the meaning of the old/classic
types/commands that we no longer support.

I found a key comment in the code somewhat explaining 2 key words:

>From newpeer():
         * If a peer is found, this would be a duplicate and we don't
         * allow that. This avoids duplicate ephemeral (broadcast/
         * multicast) and preemptible (manycast and pool) client
         * associations.