minpoll=maxpoll from 1 to 7

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Sep 22 06:05:02 UTC 2016

>> Notes on the system config, and links to the ntp.conf are on those pages.
> GPS; GlobalSat MR-350P

Are all the PPS pulses getting through?  The MR-350P has a very narrow pulse.
 If you don't have a pulse stretcher, you can easily get enough pulses to
make it look like it is working while not getting enough to work well.
Details depend on your hardware and such.  There are counters in the
clockstats lines.  (This is one of the main reasons I added those counters.)

[USB]
> Yeah, not even started to look at that yet.  What I see is the USB phase
> locks to the PPS and the results are 'too good'.

Do you mean somewhat solid locking or just hanging bridging?

Some of your graphs would be easier to read if the text for the percentage
lines was pulled out of the graph and put into a table to the right or below
the graph.