ntpviz - Don't plot a line during data absence

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Oct 23 17:04:47 UTC 2016

Jason Azze writes:
> <jasonium> I suppose gnuplot can't "know" the difference between a real
> interval between points and one where something has broken.

You can tell gnuplot that the data is missing and it will not connect
the end points of the data on either side of the gap.  You can either do
that by inserting a blank record or indicating the missing data by some
string for individual datapoints.  See "set datafile missing" in the
documentation.

Regards,
Achim.