Progress on pyntpq

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sun Oct 16 20:33:26 UTC 2016

> esr at thyrsus.com said:
> > I don't have any pressing things to do right now ...
>
> What about the broken shared-key crypto?
>
> What about peer not working?

Those are both fallout from Daniel's refactoring of the protocol machine.

Daniel told me over Signal a few days ago that he has gotten ahead of the
NTS standards work enough to get back to coding.  That was before he
caught the bug that is mostly prostrating him right now, but the
efficient thing to do is still wait the few days for him to get well
and fix those bugs.

If Daniel tells me he can't schedule that in reasonable time, those
will indeed become pressing things for me to do.  But that contingency
is not yet upon us.