SMTP ntpsec.org

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat May 28 02:09:06 UTC 2016

fallenpegasus at gmail.com said:
> Is there a ntpsec.org SMTP server?    Google and O365 are starting to clamp
> down harder on sending emails with From addresses other than theirs.

I must be running slow today.  I can't quite figure out what the problem is.

The usual problem is something like google doesn't want people sending spam
through their systems with a bogus From, but I can't see why we would be
doing that.  Are you interested in normal mail like the one I'm replying to
which worked OK as far as I can tell, or are you looking ahead to PGP signed
release announcements from something like announce at ntpsec.org?