[gpsd-dev] HOWTO: Security

Clark B. Wierda cbwierda at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:04:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com> wrote:

> Yo Hal!
>
> On Tue, 24 May 2016 17:30:04 -0700
> Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:
>
> > > Not immediately; there's still the Odroid C2 and BeagleBone to do.
> >
> > Forget them.  They aren't worth your time.
>
> +1.
>
> The Odroid hardware is nice, but they have not been maintaining their
> code base.  Their versions of things like kernels are really old.
>
> Leave it as a project for someone else.
>
> RGDS
> GARY

If it will help, I have both a Beaglebone Black and an ODroid-C2.  I also
have the Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout, the Adafruit GPS HAT, and USB GPS
(with and without PPS).

I can commit to writing the diffs for both of these boards using Eric's
HOWTO as the baseline.  Does that help define scope and advance the
critical path?

Regards,
Clark B. Wierda