PPS over USB

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue May 24 00:20:10 UTC 2016

Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>:
> I think we gotta send less grunt work to Eric when we can do it ourselves.

I'm sorry, but yes, you do need to do that.  I'm swamped with both small
and large tasks.  I have to either offload or refuse some small tasks
that others can do in order to execute tasks that presently only I can do.

(We also need to recruit enough more help so the list of tasks only I can
do shrinks dramatically.  Right now this project has a serious one-guy-gets-
hit-by-a-bus vulnerability.  That's not good.)

You're both welcome to test-farm accounts on thyrsus.com