Accounts on my bastion host for test farm access

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Mon May 23 21:32:12 UTC 2016

Yo Clark!

On Mon, 23 May 2016 17:25:42 -0400
"Clark B. Wierda" <cbwierda at gmail.com> wrote:

> One thing I'm trying to develop is a method to track multiple system
> simultaneously.  I'm thinking of a monitor system with its own time
> base using NTP to query state from each of the test systems.

I have a PTP server and have a refclock for it on my PTP capable servers.

That actually shows less jitter over GigE than a local serial PPS refclock.

> I may write the first version in Python wrapping ntpdig.

Even without the PTP it would nicely centralize data collection so no
need to manage even of the remote chimers for data.

Then if someone could tie in a local Cs or Rb clock...