Accounts on my bastion host for test farm access

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:06:06 UTC 2016

And while I was not specifically thinking about "benchmarking different
ntp.conf setups and measuring comparative offsets and jitter", I was
thinking that it is generally true that the unknown unknowns start turning
into known unknowns when actual reality gets to have a seat at the table.
I saw that there was evidence that there was quite a lot "we didn't know
that we didn't know", and also some evidence that there were "things we
knew that weren't so".

..m