Draft Stratum 1 Microserver HOWTO is up

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:53:56 UTC 2016

Thank you Eric.  And you were accurate in guessing most of my intentions.

I will pick up some hardware, and run through the Howto myself.  If it
works well, I may lead a class at my local makerspaces, and then again at
the Seattle Mini Maker Faire.

Incidentally, I'm in the sfbay area right now, to spend the weekend at Bay
Area Maker Faire with my kid.  I will look to see what the latest hotness
in SBCs are.

..m