Draft Stratum 1 Microserver HOWTO is up

Clark B. Wierda cbwierda at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:43:51 UTC 2016

I will try to get a cycle of these this weekend.

I have BBB, ODroid-C2, RPi 3B, RPi 2B, and RPi 1B.

I have the Adafruit Hat kit ready to build, a ublox-7, and a GR-601W.

I can send in the fudges for all the above after verification in the RPi
environment.

Aside:
I was reading the requirements for the NTP Pool Project and they have very
soft precision targets (>100ms). I was thinking that just about any USB GPS
puck should be able to deliver this.  This would simplify the process for
many users.

Clark B. Wierda