on the NTP security issues and fixes

Daniel Franke dfoxfranke at gmail.com
Thu May 5 02:29:39 UTC 2016

Well, that was scary and a little overwhelming but it turns out we're
in remarkably good shape: I've now merged patches for what look to be
the only three out of the eleven issues that impact us, and two of
those only dubiously qualify as vulnerabilities at all. Before I ask
Mark to tag a release I need to take a second look at couple of these
and then write release notes, but if you're already running a git
snapshot of NTPsec then now's a fine time to pull.