reminder: IETF NTP/TICTOC meeting this Thursday

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:04:41 UTC 2016

Hi!

As a reminder, the next IETF TICTOC WG meeting is this next Thursday.

I will likely attend this telecon meeting at the beginning, but will have
to drop out at 12:30pm EDT to run the recurring OpenSwitch Partners
Meeting. I trust in the good judgement of Daniel and Eric for our ongoing
engagement with TICTOC and their projects.

Thank you!

..m

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg15346.html

There will be a joint meeting of the Network Time Protocol (ntp) and Timing
over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock (tictoc) working groups on
Thursday 5 May 2016 @ 11:30 am EDT (15:30 UTC) The agenda of this meeting
will include: - NTP WG Status - Preliminary report from NTS WGLC design
team - NTS implementation updates - NTP BCP - Next steps for extension
field and REFID drafts - TICTOC WG Status - PTP Profile WGLC Comments - AOB
& Next meeting planning NTP/TICTOC joint virtual interim meeting Thursday,
May 5, 2016 11:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 1 hr
30 mins
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=mcde7866f39032e6d059b3dcba4c0456e
Meeting number: 921 731 640 Meeting password: timesynch Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 1-650-479-3208 Call-in
toll number (US/Canada) Access code: 921 731 640 Global call-in numbers
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=438264717&tollFree=1
Toll-free calling restrictions
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf Add to your calendar
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?MTID=me2102d9d25ca6882983e05d80aa5a861