./waf install hangs on FreeBSD 10.2-RELEASE-p14/amd64

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Mar 23 03:27:10 UTC 2016

> No idea try running python -v -v waf and see where it hangs?

Thanks.

> I'm thinking it's Python itself.

Me too, but I need a bit more into before I can submit a bug report.

# pylib/util.pyc matches pylib/util.py
import util # precompiled from pylib/util.pyc
# trying pylib/rtems_trace.so
# trying pylib/rtems_tracemodule.so
# trying pylib/rtems_trace.py
# pylib/rtems_trace.pyc matches pylib/rtems_trace.py
import rtems_trace # precompiled from pylib/rtems_trace.pyc
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/murray/ntpsec/play/ted3/host'
--- installing main ---
Waf: Entering directory `/home/murray/ntpsec/play/ted3/main'
^C^C^C^C

Nothing new if I delete all the *.pyc

What does @ do in python:
  @feature("rtems_trace")