PROPOSED, change of stance, release metronome

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:42:29 UTC 2016

HI!

It's obvious we have a lot more thinking and talking to do to work out how
to do releases that are good for distributions, and how to do Long Term
Support releases.

I was unclear about the scope of my proposal for 2 week releases.  We
should not have a cadence that fast once we are at a 1.0 or beyond, the
fast fixed cadence is while we are still at 0.9

..m