Use of pool servers reveals unacceptable crash rate in async DNS

Clark B. Wierda cbwierda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 18:30:20 UTC 2016

A question:

How are pool entries added when the service decides it needs more?

Would it be possible to leverage this code for adding all servers specified
by name?  The DNS cost would be the same.  This only difference is the name
used for the query.

Once a server is associated, the IP is used.  There should be no impact on
the time calculations after an association is provisioned.

Clark B. Wierda