refclock 28 gone wacky on me

Mike bellyacres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:19:19 UTC 2016

On 06/09/2016 07:20 PM, Gary E. Miller wrote:
> Yo Mike!
>
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 18:21:32 -0400
> Mike <bellyacres at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is seeing NTP0 twice like this typical?
> I'm looking at the code, maybe a couple of things to double check.
>
> Can you send me, off list, the output of this command, about
> 60 seconds worth should do it.  As long as is captures a few good
> PPS pulses.
>
> 	# gpsd -nND 9 /dev/ttyXX |& fgrep PPS > text.log
I'll send it if you still want after this reply.  After I posted seeing
NTP0 twice, stopped everything, issued ipcrm -a, restarted gpsd and now
the output is normal again.  PPS is still off 1sec...

As to the baud rate, I built this using clockmaker --build, which sets
the baud to 9600 by default.

Mike