State of the microserver HOWTO

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue Jun 7 22:37:02 UTC 2016

Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>:
> But remember, Eric asked for MY config, not what I think others should be
> using.  I would hope we get a collection of slightly different ntp.conf
> that are optimimized for different purposes, or levels of paranoia.

We've has a slight miscommunication.  I'm soliciting potential replacements
for the ntp.conf shipped with the Microserver HOWTO.

My plan was to encourage you to elaborate - *and explain* - your favorite
odd features for your local config, then work with you to prune it back
to someting we might ship.