My pre-1.0 wishlist

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Jun 5 18:49:58 UTC 2016

Eric S. Raymond writes:
> Apparently I didn't push it when I thought I did.  Try again, please?
> Commit is 210837e8170e1ee62437b274eff120772f50ed7c

Thanks.  Multiple -c commands are now processed in order of command
line.  However, the output of "-wp" always comes last, no matter the
order was on the command line.  I can use "-c peers" in the right spot
since it honors the -w switch even then (btw, there's nothing to switch
that on or off from inside the ntpq shell).

Regards,
Achim.