Test farm status

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Jun 2 04:13:01 UTC 2016

Three machines soldered and assembled earlier tonight at Phil's,
including on Odroid C2, all equipped with Adafruit HATs.  (However,
that's the last batch I will so equip, as I now judge the Uputronics
board to be a better recommendation.)

I expect to do the installations tomorrow and make them available for
live testing tomorrow night or Friday morning.

That will conclude the buildout for now.  I'm not expecting to do another
build until we receive a Beaglebone cape.  More about the
configurations and use plan Sunday or Monday.

My availability will be via Signal only on Saturday; Cathy and I will
be at a warbird show (my first!) most of the day.

Love your country, but never trust its government.
	-- Robert A. Heinlein.