CII Best Practices Badging Process - NTPsec

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:21:37 UTC 2016

Hello Caeley and David,

Thank you for your offer to help the NTPsec Project improve our CII
Badge score.

Yes, we would appreciate your help.

As you may know, the NTPsec Project's website is at http://ntpsec.org/
and contains links to the project documentation, and links to our GitLab
org account and git repos at https://gitlab.com/groups/NTPsec

Please do check out the project, and let us know your suggestions at
improving our score.

Also, do please keep CC devel at ntpsec.org on all emails about this, so we
can maintain a public record and maintain full community participation.

..m

--
Mark Atwood
Project Manager pro tem, The NTPsec Project