Release mode.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Jan 26 21:06:46 UTC 2016

I've added a release mode to the build.  The instructions are in the commit
message.  This lowers the barrier for entry for using NTPSec and ensures our
tested versions work the same for the public.

I'll be enabling snapshots using BuildBot and uploading them to ftp.ntpsec.org
for users that want the version that passed testing.  The snapshot will only be
created if all builds / tests pass.

I didn't want this in the latest release as I wanted to catch any edge cases
through regular development.

This also means we can remove the 'waf' binary from the Git repository and
package it in with the tarball releases in the future.

Amar.