upcoming release 0.9.1. please push work, and answer go/nogo

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Jan 20 05:28:08 UTC 2016

> esr at thyrsus.com said:
> > I don't consider this an 0.9.1 release blocker, because the code has been
> > pretty stable since the last successful scan.  But it will be a significant
> > issue when I start merging in replay changes.
>
> We can discuss whether it should be a blocker, but it just caught a bug I
> introduced when I fixed a bug in some error handling.

Urgh. You can still run scans?  I can't.  I think my cov tools are
obsolete since the gcc 5 changeover when I upgraded to Ubuntu 15.10 on
2 Jan, but I haven't been able to find a link to download
replacements.

How are you doing your scans?

> I think we should add something like "run all the checker tools" to the
> get-ready list.

As a general thing I agree.  This is explicit in GPSD's release checklist.