Cross-compiling update.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Fri Jan 15 03:44:58 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-14 19:38 -0800, Hal Murray wrote:

> I haven't noticed any quirks on a Raspberry Pi.  It's based on Debian.

This was a cross compile I'm assuming something was wrong with the environment I
threw together.  I'll get a proper one going tomorrow.

> Maybe we should have a waf option to only build ntpd.  The idea is that you
> would run all the other programs on a real machine.

I don't think that's necessary.  Once I fix this problem everything else will do
the right thing.  I would rather get wider testing than have users focus on one
part.

Amar.