NTPsec on OpenSwitch

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Jan 12 19:44:41 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-12 11:39 -0800, Hal Murray wrote:
> It looks like it's trying to run an ELF file on a system that doesn't support
> ELF files.  I'm guessing you are cross compiling.  I don't think we have
> tried that yet.

Oh, it's a cross compile?  Yes, that is not supported at the moment.  Though the
error shouldn't be 'No such file or directory'.

Cross compile support will be fixed at some point once the build is cleaned up.

I don't know about supplying a config.h and _c4che.py and skipping configure we
can discuss this offlist if you like.

Amar.