next week: version 0.9.3

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Sun Feb 21 22:06:27 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-21 21:53 +0000, Mark Atwood wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Unless there is reason not to, I will tag and release version 0.9.3 on Tuesday.

Wednesday would be better just to give an extra day of leeway.  I will aim for
Tuesday (2016-02-23).

> Amar: are you confident in the cross compile work?

Yes, very.  I've had to rework the Buildbot configs to support cross compiling
but it is done now I need to deploy.

Snapshots will be enabled shortly after.

> Amar: are all the targets that were green for 0.9.2 still green?  What new
> targets and what new greens have been added?

Yes, the newest targets are NetBSD and OpenBSD.

I will be adding:

  * openSUSE
  * Gentoo
  * DragonFlyBSD
  * Mageia
  * OpenIndiana

I will also be cross compiling to ARM and testing on several RPI machines I have
here to ensure the cross compiles worked.  I will be cross-compiling MIPS as
well in the future.

If anyone want to suggest a platform please let me know.

Amar.