Documentation

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Dec 28 21:16:33 UTC 2016

We are dependent on waf and autorevision.  Any others?

They are interesting in that we provide the copy we want rather than
expecting the environment to provide it.

How do we get new versions and/or contact the maintainers if you get run over
by a truck?  Can we find them with a quick google or should you document the
recipe someplace?

Do we have a recipe for testing new versions?  I'm thinking of a manual
checklist rather than a script/whatever to run, but maybe we can script some
of it.