Anybody understand SELinux?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Dec 23 19:59:31 UTC 2016

Stromeko at Nexgo.DE said:
>  From what you've been showing I think the config file needs to be in  the
> system_u context in order for logrotate to not pick up any files  that may
> have been dropped into the directory maliciously.

Thanks.  That sounds right, but what do I type to make it happen?  The whole
area of files having a security context (I think that's the right term) is
something I don't know anything about.  Is there a HOWTO type document for
things like this?

I want to put a comment in the top of the file that says roughly:

if you run SELinux, you need to do:
  what goes here?
For more info see xxx