Grappling with Go

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue Dec 20 13:46:02 UTC 2016

There's a new draft blog post in the repo titled "Grappling with Go"
that describes my learning experience with Go and its suitability
as an implementation language for ntpd.

We probably won't publish this on the blog site for two weeks - my
post on the client construction kit is next up. In the meantime,
internal review and comment would be welcome.

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.  It will often be exercised when
wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little
rebellion now and then.	-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Abigail Adams, 1787