ntpmon now has some keystroke commands

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sat Dec 17 18:53:15 UTC 2016

Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>:
> Nope, lot's of stuff is hard to dig out.  I'd like to see all of 'cv
> [associd]' and 'rl [associd]' at the same time.  Plus anything else that
> may be of interest about the [associd].  All i none place, all dynamic,
> and all flags decoded.

So, one level of how to design this is obvious.  There's a mode change
command that reverse-video highlights the top line of the peers display
as a selection indicator.  Up and own arrows move the selection.  Some
other key swaps out the MRU display for detail on the selected peer.

The real problem is how we do any better than simply dumping the variables
the way rv/rl and cv do. How do we design a report that gives you the
detail you want?