ntpmon now has some keystroke commands

Jason Azze jason at azze.org
Wed Dec 14 14:00:06 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we are now bikesheding.  Let someone else driveby command aliases
> for ntpmon.
>
> Does anyone else have any ideas for any other data displays to add to it?

How about a cheat sheet for the meanings of the column headers. A user
who was unfamiliar with the sacred texts might look at the man page
for ntpmon, but there's no help there. You have to slog through the
ntpq man page, and by then you've forgotten what you were looking up.

And I think the bikeshed should be painted orange to increase its
visibility in the fog.