blizzard of compiler warnings

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Dec 14 10:27:26 UTC 2016

> Right, I think I fixed those.  "mips4 port fix", Tue Dec 13 08:53:16 2016 -0500.

That didn't fix the errors I was seeing.

I pushed a fix that works for me.  I can't test mips or other-endian.

What sort of buildbot do we have?  I thought there was some sort of setup
that ran proposed commits through several machines and didn't actually do the
commit if there was an error.  Does that still exist?  What does it do about
warnings?  What sort of hardware and OS combinations does it test?