ntpmon now has some keystroke commands

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Dec 13 23:37:28 UTC 2016

Yo Eric!

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:30:32 -0500
"Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus.com> wrote:

> Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com>:
> > I think we are now bikesheding.  Let someone else driveby command
> > aliases for ntpmon.
>
> We are now definitely bikeshedding, and I explained in a long reply
> to Hal why I'm not interested.

And Achim, Hal, and I rejected your arguments...  So much to do so
do something else on your list.

> > Does anyone else have any ideas for any other data displays to add
> > to it?
> I thought about adding ifstats, but that's not very interesting now
> and us going to get more boring once I strip out interface scannig.

I'd like to see the 'ntpq -c cv [associd]' data for one association in
the bottom window. or maybe '-c rl', or all the data from both.  Not
sure how best to select the associd to show, maybe a simple scroll of
them all to start.

I'm thinking there may be something interesting in there.