Quirk from pythonize-header

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Dec 12 11:37:01 UTC 2016

It's commenting a line I expect to get translated.

Input:
#define MODE_CONTROL    6       /* control mode */
#define MODE_PRIVATE    7       /* Dead: private mode, ntpdc */
/*
 * This is a madeup mode for broadcast client.  No longer used.
 */
/* #define      MODE_BCLIENT    6       ## broadcast client mode */
#define MODE_BCLIENTx   6       /* for pylib/util.py */

#define LEN_PKT_NOMAC   48 /* min header length */

Output:
MODE_CONTROL    = 6     # control mode
MODE_PRIVATE    = 7     # Dead: private mode, ntpdc
#
# This is a madeup mode for broadcast client.  No longer used.
#
# #define       MODE_BCLIENT    6       ## broadcast client mode
#define MODE_BCLIENTx   6       # for pylib/util.py

LEN_PKT_NOMAC   = 48 # min header length

I need MODE_BCLIENTx.  It's used by ntpq so that any references to
MODE_BCLIENT in ntpd will crash.