ntpmon should be more usable now

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Dec 8 22:51:39 UTC 2016

Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>:
> Now i get negative numbers?  See attached.
>
> Maybe rebased to zero time when ntpmon started?

I have only the vaguest idea what you might be talking about, and no
real idea how to do it.

I'm not screwing with the data in any way except by unmarshalling it from
the Mode 6 response into records, sorting those, and throwing them on
the screen.  I'm *afraid* to screw with the data, because I have only
a dim notion what its semantics are.

The unmarshalling code is in pylib.packet.py, the ControlSession
class's mrulist() method. The display code is in pylib/util.py,
the MRUSummary class.

If you can figure out what to do, do it.