Removing interleaved mode

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Aug 27 09:36:40 UTC 2016

esr at thyrsus.com said:
> I'm not clear how we would tell if anything were broken. Or are you just
> suggesting looking for a timing difference?

Mostly I was suggesting that we needed to test it to make sure that it seemed
to work rather than worrying about how well it worked.

After that, it would be nice to see how well it works.  I think that would
take 2 systems with PPS on both.  That's 2 per test.  I think we could test
old and new with 4 systems: 2 new, 2 old, and exchange packets in all 12
combinations.

My suggestion of using Pi-s is probably bogus.  The Ethernet on USB will add
enough noise to confuse things.