Python module installation

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Fri Aug 19 14:41:39 UTC 2016

This is heads-up to Amar.

I need the waf recipe modified so that the contents of pylib is
installed as a Python module named 'ntp'.

(Right now this is for the packet module.  I intend to move
the ntpstats.py used by ntpviz there as well.  Later there may
well be an sntp client module added so we can replace ntpdig.)

I've created a wscript file in that directory that is properly
called by the top-level wscript.  What I don't know is how to write
the build production. Presently it's a stub.