Discussion about PR: WIP: Snapify ntpsec

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Aug 10 08:27:11 UTC 2016

Thank you all so much for your positive feedback and support on this.
I'll try to poke on it again then when back from vacation in about two
weeks.

My personal plan would be:
- get the devmode version rebased and make sure it has no obvious faults
via more tests and discussions
- get the PR accepted into ntpsec
+ here you can start to spin off a buildbot-driven-auto-upload if you want
that
- work step by step on all the pieces needed to make it run in strict
confinement keeping you in the loop (that will be a long term effort)

Kind Regards
Christian

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Amar Takhar <verm at darkbeer.org> wrote:

> On 2016-08-09 15:58 +0000, Mark Atwood wrote:
> > This looks great, Christian.
> >
> > Is there anything we need to do to have our buildbot system test it?
>
> I will take a look at this later on and let you know.
>

> Amar.

Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server
Canonical Ltd