driftMime-Version: 1.0

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Aug 3 22:58:19 UTC 2016

Yo Hal!

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 15:54:19 -0700
Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> gem at rellim.com said:
> > Yes, Eric needs to focus on TESTFRAME, once he finishes the ntpviz.
> > The ntpviz at least tells you the build is working.  Something
> > lacking now. chrony-graph has picked up a lot of subtle things for
> > me.
>
> I'd put ntpviz behind TESTFRAME.  We'll have plenty of time to work
> on visualization while collecting interesting test cases to feed to
> TESTFRAME.

Except ntpviz only took a few days, and likely only needs another day
or two.  Just needs some tweaks to the graphs, and a harness to create
all the graphs automagically from the ntp.conf.  Plus maybe an html
generator.

Bsaically the hard part is copied from chrony-graph, and a bit more to do.

TESTFRAME might take the rest of the year.