Pi HOWTO

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Apr 27 10:01:41 UTC 2016

I think there are two interesting variables: the HAT and the case.  There is
a 3rd minor variable of Pi-3 vs Pi-2 vs B+

I think you should write up something that works and put the rest of the
options in an appendix.  (or something like that)  You can add a few
references to the appendix at the critical places in the main text.

I think all the GPS HATs I've seen put the PPS on a different pin.  It may be
worth putting a small table at the right place in the text.

The case in the list I sent out recently works with the Adafruit HAT if you
use the internal antenna.  I think you can get the cable out the slot for the
ribbon cable if you want to use an external antenna.

The picture for Gary's no-soldering HAT shows an antenna connector that won't
fit in that case.

There is at least one "case" that is two clear plates connected by 4 corner
posts.