Penguicon NTPsec F2F, etherpad, roll call, time, room

Jason Azze jason at azze.org
Tue Apr 26 18:12:16 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com> wrote:

> This may be a time to evangelize the converted, I'd say anyone that can
> spell NTPSec with proper capitalization, and without looking it up shoud
> be invited.

Last week I replied off list to Mark's original message to ask if it
would be appropriate for me to attend as a "friend of NTPSec". He said
it would be. However, I certainly understand the need to keep the
meeting size small.

My feelings won't be hurt if it doesn't work out. I'll just press my
face up against the window and watch from the outside. Those won't be
sad tears streaming down my face; it's just my seasonal allergies. :-)

--Jason