bring hardcopy of your GPG fingerprint to NTPsec F2F

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:37:56 UTC 2016

Hi!

If you are going to be at Penguicon, and if you have a GPG key, please
bring a hardcopy printout of your key id and fingerprint.  I'm going to
have mine on a personal business card.

I'm not a big believer in those big all-to-all formalized keysigning
parties, as they tend to result in people signing keys of complete
strangers.  But I will keysign with the NTPsec core people.  And keysigning
with me will give everyone a trust chain to the new security at ntpsec.org key,
and over to the OpenSSL and OpenStack and other clusters.

.m