Penguicon NTPsec F2F, etherpad, roll call, time, room

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue Apr 26 14:22:53 UTC 2016

Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com>:
> I look forward to meeting everyone at Penguicon and at the NTPsec F2F
>
> It looks like the time will be 1pm Sunday afternoon until we run out topics
> or people.
>
> Eric, did programming@ get back to you about a room?

Yes, they did.  This arrived just before I was about to email that news.

Our meeting time is 3:00PM Sunday.  The place is the EMC V room, which
I'm told is a relatively small conference room, though ample for 6-8 people.
This event will not be on the public program.

Expected to attend: Daniel Franke, Gary Miller, Mark Atwood, Susan Sons, myself.

Though Susan has stepped down as security officer, through her we have
potentially valuable contacts at NSF and Indiana University and I think
it is worthwile to keep her informed and close.

I have invited Phil Salkie to attend as an observer.  He's been a good
friend to the project, helping me build test equipment, testing NTPsec
on his own hardware, and critiquing our documentation.  He'll be my
trusted second on pretty much anything I do with hardware or SBCs.  He
won't talk unless he has something germane to say, and if he has
anything to say you can bet it will be useful.

There are some other NTP-savvy friends of the project from ICEI who will be
at Penguicon.  Jason Azze leaps to mind. I haven't invited him in order
to keep the meeting small, but there's a case for it.

Hal, Amar: You really shouldn't miss this if there's any way you can make
time in your schedule.