Penguicon NTPsec F2F, etherpad, roll call, time, room

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Apr 20 01:27:41 UTC 2016

Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> I have created an etherpad at http://etherpad.osuosl.org/NTPsec-F2F-201604
>
> Please fill that etherpad in with the expected attendee list, and items you
> feel should be on the agenda.

Have done so. I have no fixed agenda items.  I think we need to generally take
stock of the project, consider adoption strategy, amd talk about goals and
the obstacles on the way to them.

> What times are good and not good?  Has a time been settled on?

I'm going to suggest early Sunday afternoon, blocking out an hour
sometime between between 1:00PM and whenever Daniel has to check out
and leave.  I checked the schedule and I don't think any of our people
are presenting at that time - that's much more of a risk Saturday as
several of us will be doing program items that day.

> I do not know that hotel or con.  Can we just take a room?  Does anyone
> have a hotel room that is a suite with meeting space?

Rooms in the Westin are, I'm told, booked solid.  If nothing better offers
we can use my room at the Holiday Inn Express, but I think we can do better
than that.  Several event rooms have dead time Sunday afternoon - the Nicolet,
EMC II and EMC IV, the EMC breakout space, etc.

If that timeslot is acceptable, I'll email programming at penguicon.org and request
official use of one of those rooms; as a former GOH I can probably swing that.