Reminder - Team FTF meeting, make your travel plans now

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Fri Apr 15 04:23:55 UTC 2016

Yo Eric!

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 22:32:35 -0400 (EDT)
esr at thyrsus.com (Eric S. Raymond) wrote:

> Dates are April 29th to May 1st, at the Southfield Westin in
> Southfield, MI. Rooms there are now scarce but there's a Holiday Inn
> Express across the parking lot.

Rooms at the Westin are now gone.  I'm booked into the Holiday Inn
for Thursday night to Sunday morning.

Looks like conference registration is closed, so I'll have to pay at the
door.  That one is a pretty stupid decision...

Anyone going near the airport Thursday night?

Oh, I'm bringing some guns.  :-)