States of tests

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Nov 25 21:31:30 UTC 2015

Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com>:
> I'm pushing really hard on the tests because getting all the tests running
> is a good marker for 0.9.1, and also once we have that working, I'm going
> to ask you to go back and start the work to waf-ify the fork point and
> forward, so we can get bisect to work.

*blink*

This is why you are the right PM, not me - I had not actually thought
that far forward.  Yes, I got that all unit tests is the right
completion marker for 0.9.1, but, despite all our discussion of it,
hadn't quite gotten to the pro-bisection replay as being the right
*next* thing.  Too focused on TESTFRAME.

Duh.  Yes.  Will execute.