Current status

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Nov 17 22:19:48 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-17 14:15 -0800, Hal Murray wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> > The only change to our workflow will be having a different origin for the
> > git repo that builds into the site.
>
> Will buildbot be watching for pushes to gitlab?

Yes, working on that now I'll have it up and running tomorrow.

> > There is the buildbot status page as well.
>
> I never got any of the URLs from buildbot email to work.

Interesting, once I get it switched to Gitlab we can go over it again.

> There are several persistent failure reports for distros that work for me.  I
> assume they should be simple to fix, probably something needs to be installed.

I'm planning on getting a lot more VMs up as soon as we find an alternate host.
Many of them are already completed here locally it's just a matter of uploading
them somewhere.

Amar.