NetBSD, Release?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Dec 18 10:36:01 UTC 2015

I added a few ugly ifdefs to tests/libntp/msyslog.c
It now compiles cleanly on older NetBSD and older FreeBSD systems.

I fixed a few warnings.

Except for the one warning we decided to live with, it mostly builds clean.
(I say "mostly" because I just found an interesting quirk.  More later.)

A week or two ago, there was interest in a release.  Are we still interested?
 Should we wait until Eric stops rocking the boat?

My expectation for a release is that we stop adding new features (which have
a risk of breaking something) for a day or 3 while everybody looks for
bugs/quirks.  When we stop finding them it's time for the release.

I have several medium size cleanups I'd like to do, but they can wait,