Buildbot needs to test refclocks

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Dec 6 05:26:04 UTC 2015

esr at thyrsus.com said:
> Damn.  I happened to leave refclocks off when test-building.  The fix is
> easy but will take a little time.

What configuration options does buildbot test?

I see 2 servers listed for each OS/Distro.  For example:
  Ubuntu 14.04.1 GCC 4.8.4 vanilla
  Ubuntu 14.04.1 GCC 4.8.4 crypto

I'd guess the vanilla is no options and the crypto is --enable-crypto

In the short term, please change crypto to include --refclock=all
You may have to install the PPS stuff on those systems

I don't know what to do in the long term.  Ideally, we would test all
combinations of options but that is probably a poor use of resources.  It
might be appropriate for a nightly run, or manually when getting ready for a
release.

There is another test worth adding to the collection.  It's probably only
worth running on one system.  If you build with --enable-saveconfig, then you
can run ntpd/check-config.sh